top of page
  • adminvic

Restricting entry to your home 

Tenants Victoria aims to inform and educate tenants about their rights, improve conditions for tenants, improve the status of tenants and represent the collective interests of tenants in law and policy making.

Tenants Victoria has created standard form letters for tenants to send to their landlords about restricting who is sent to repair anything within their apartment.

The advice includes that if you live outside the Restricted Area, you can request that anyone entering your home for urgent repairs is not from the Restricted Area.

This means that before you send out any trades, you need to check where they are from, or update your workorders to include the advice that entry may be refused if the company representative comes from a restricted area. For more details visit



bottom of page