• SCA (Vic)

How can you and your OCs support someone who is in isolation in your OC?

Advice on who should quarantine and who should isolate, how to prepare and how to support someone who is sick during a quarantine period can be found here https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/self-quarantine-coronavirus-covid-19 or by calling the COVID-19 Hotline 1800 675 398.

Your local Council is also a great support network. Be sure to contact them and ask for the Coordinator of the Public and Environmental Health Department. https://www.viccouncils.asn.au/find-your-council/council-contacts-list

© 2020 by SCA Ltd